posted by pachoo at 11:59 AM
What the heck is a tribble?
Thursday, December 09, 2004 12:38:00 PM
Tribbles, from Star Trek: The Original Series. It's probably the most famous ST episode.
Thursday, December 09, 2004 3:44:00 PM
Tim's gotta be kidding. Everyone knows what a Tribble is. Maybe Tribbles should run the country instead. That would be an improvement.
Friday, December 10, 2004 5:54:00 PM
I've never seen the Tribble episode. But now I am more educated so that I won't kill what I don't understand.
Tuesday, December 14, 2004 6:48:00 AM
Good for you Tim, you are no longer igorant about tribbles.
Tuesday, December 14, 2004 10:16:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
What the heck is a tribble?
Thursday, December 09, 2004 12:38:00 PM
Tribbles, from Star Trek: The Original Series. It's probably the most famous ST episode.
Thursday, December 09, 2004 3:44:00 PM
Tim's gotta be kidding. Everyone knows what a Tribble is. Maybe Tribbles should run the country instead. That would be an improvement.
Friday, December 10, 2004 5:54:00 PM
I've never seen the Tribble episode. But now I am more educated so that I won't kill what I don't understand.
Tuesday, December 14, 2004 6:48:00 AM
Good for you Tim, you are no longer igorant about tribbles.
Tuesday, December 14, 2004 10:16:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home