posted by pachoo at 8:09 AM
Um..I probably wouldn't tell you this if you weren't picking me up from the airport so I can catch you eating chips in your underwear, but I'm coming back on Tuesday! Don't forget to pick me up please.Kim
Thursday, May 12, 2005 10:18:00 AM
where are you off to kim? =)
Thursday, May 12, 2005 11:36:00 AM
Hi Ang!I'm off to NYC for the National Stationery Show! Kim
Thursday, May 12, 2005 4:34:00 PM
Hey!! we should meet up in NYC =).
Friday, May 13, 2005 7:26:00 AM
Nobody is allowed to have any fun while I am at home studying for a final.
Friday, May 13, 2005 8:14:00 AM
KIM!!!
Friday, May 13, 2005 10:53:00 AM
okay pat, we had a very terrible time at NYC ;) Yea... *grin* We did that just to join you in your misery.btw, KIM!! It was great seeing ya =)Pat, can we see some pics of the shaved sheepdogs?
Monday, May 16, 2005 7:58:00 AM
The LEAST any of you can do is get me some pirated software from Chinatown.
Monday, May 16, 2005 11:13:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
Um..I probably wouldn't tell you this if you weren't picking me up from the airport so I can catch you eating chips in your underwear, but I'm coming back on Tuesday! Don't forget to pick me up please.
Kim
Thursday, May 12, 2005 10:18:00 AM
where are you off to kim? =)
Thursday, May 12, 2005 11:36:00 AM
Hi Ang!
I'm off to NYC for the National Stationery Show!
Kim
Thursday, May 12, 2005 4:34:00 PM
Hey!! we should meet up in NYC =).
Friday, May 13, 2005 7:26:00 AM
Nobody is allowed to have any fun while I am at home studying for a final.
Friday, May 13, 2005 8:14:00 AM
KIM!!!
Friday, May 13, 2005 10:53:00 AM
okay pat, we had a very terrible time at NYC ;) Yea... *grin* We did that just to join you in your misery.
btw, KIM!! It was great seeing ya =)
Pat, can we see some pics of the shaved sheepdogs?
Monday, May 16, 2005 7:58:00 AM
The LEAST any of you can do is get me some pirated software from Chinatown.
Monday, May 16, 2005 11:13:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home