Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Random and Candid Dog-Related Pictures

One of the better tech inventions of the last five years is the merging of the cell phone and digital camera. Despite the lower resolution, I've found these camera phones to be very useful in taking pictures of random stuff. Enjoy.



Ziggy and I kickin' it on the couch.



Scruffy, our resident retarded dog. People think it's sad that he's retarded and crippled, but he's probably the happiest dog I know. Ignorance is bliss.



Ling-Ling, one of our two Olde English Sheepdogs. Cute, big, and furry. She nearly destroyed my laptop on several occasions. Watch your toes when you're around her because it is very painful having 100 lbs on your feet.



Ginger, my parents' new puppy. They seem more excited about their dog than they are about their upcoming grandchild.



Scruff and Seymour. This picture is funny because it looks like they were caught having gay sex. Considering all the dogs in our house are male, I'm not surprised. And if one of them was to come out of the closet, I'd love him just the same. Of course, I'd also call him a sinner and quote Bible verses.




Seymour watching T.V. (Animal Planet, to be exact). He's the only dog that routinely watches the T.V. and appears very facinated by it, especially when there are dogs shown.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mike J said...

upcoming grandchild?

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 9:41:00 AM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

affirmative.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 10:38:00 AM

 
Blogger Mike J said...

Oh snap!!!! Congratulations!! how about mikechoo if it's a boy?

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 12:15:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

So his full name would be mikechoo Chiu?

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 12:53:00 PM

 
Blogger Mike J said...

Just like the train. Then he can learn to drive a train and be an engineer like his dad.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 3:47:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL. Awesome pics! You're the 2nd poster that I've seen say *SNAP*. When did that whole snap thing start?

Love the gay sex picture lol. Your camera takes pretty darn good pics. Is that from the Razr? Mine takes pics too but they always come out way blurrier than these.

Friday, November 25, 2005 2:56:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Back in the day, "snap" referred to a good insult. A "snapper" referred to a jerk.

Yes, all of the pics were from the RAZR.

Friday, November 25, 2005 9:05:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home