Non-credible?
This morning, the Long Beach and John Wayne airports were shutdown because of, according to authorities, a "non-specific non-credible" bomb threat.
Dude, if it's not credible, then why shutdown the airport? Doesn't the act of shutting down an airport by default make the threat credible?
I don't know why I'm ranting about this.

1 Comments:
it's okay, you're ranting cuz it's annoying. If you think about it, they probably get tons of threats. If one turns out to be real, and they dub it "non-credible" then people die and they get in trouble. If they shut it down, then people just get annoyed. I wonder if the US just stopped beaming satellite tv, stopped sending tourists, and stopped sending anything american to certain countries; would we be left alone?
I'm not saying the non-credible threat is completely foreign related. It could be another tim mcveigh for all i know.
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:45:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home