i downloaded the trial version and was able to get to the 2nd resturant. i can't seem to get pass the all business lady one though.... i've tried chaining things, just doing it all faster but still no luck!! arugh!
Nopes, I didn't buy the game but I am able to finish each level in the 5 minutes they give you after the first 60 minutes. I just can't seem to get enough points when I finish to move on to the next level. All those business ladies are driving me crazy....I'm sure if I had more time to play I'll be able to pass it!
the download version is so much better. i made it to the second restaurant, but i left it on pause cuz i my lunch ended. I didn't know it ends so quickly.
9 Comments:
i'm so addicted to this game now. must seat more people!!!!!
Friday, December 02, 2005 5:49:00 PM
hard game...it's over fast.
Saturday, December 03, 2005 9:02:00 PM
okay, that game is impossible.
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:44:00 PM
i downloaded the trial version and was able to get to the 2nd resturant. i can't seem to get pass the all business lady one though.... i've tried chaining things, just doing it all faster but still no luck!! arugh!
Thursday, December 08, 2005 12:39:00 PM
did you buy the game? i can't seem to finish the round with out it timing out asking me to register the game.
Saturday, December 10, 2005 9:54:00 PM
Nopes, I didn't buy the game but I am able to finish each level in the 5 minutes they give you after the first 60 minutes. I just can't seem to get enough points when I finish to move on to the next level. All those business ladies are driving me crazy....I'm sure if I had more time to play I'll be able to pass it!
Sunday, December 11, 2005 9:34:00 PM
Hey... I thought you said you had no time for games with taking care of Charlie!!
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:19:00 AM
Blah!! It only gives me 5 minutes to play at a time. You know how much I love these types of games.
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 2:10:00 PM
the download version is so much better. i made it to the second restaurant, but i left it on pause cuz i my lunch ended. I didn't know it ends so quickly.
Friday, December 23, 2005 1:51:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home