Friday, December 17, 2004

Top 5 PC Games

Here's my list of the Top 5 PC Games evar

1. X-Com: UFO Enemy Unknown
2. Roller Coaster Tycoon
3. Civilization 2
4. Close Combat 2
5. Age of Empires 2

I typically favor strategy over action, although I do enjoy some first-person shooters. Secondly, none of these games require high-end graphics and processors to play.

8 Comments:

Blogger happyoblivion said...

How about Lemmings? And that Elf game that my brother really liked? Those definitely did't need a high-end processor...

Friday, December 17, 2004 9:55:00 AM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Tetris!!!

and that free fighting game from your mom ;)

Friday, December 17, 2004 9:59:00 AM

 
Blogger happyoblivion said...

Hey Tim, why is your website not loading up?

Friday, December 17, 2004 7:15:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Lemmings and Tetris were okay to me. I would probably put them in the top 20. That elf game? Hmm....actually I saw that game listed on some "old obscure games" website. I should have downloaded it so nathan can finally play the whole game.

Friday, December 17, 2004 9:22:00 PM

 
Blogger happyoblivion said...

Can you find me the Elf game? Nat would be extremely happy...

Saturday, December 18, 2004 2:08:00 AM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Do you or Nathan remember what the exact title is?

Saturday, December 18, 2004 8:59:00 AM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

I think my cheapo 3.95 a month hosting company is having problems with it so my entire site isn't working. This may motivate me to finishing building my own server to locally host my site.

Monday, December 20, 2004 12:00:00 PM

 
Blogger happyoblivion said...

Oy! I cannot remember the title of that game. It was Elf...something... D'oh!

Tuesday, December 21, 2004 1:05:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home