posted by pachoo at 9:30 AM
hey, that's a pretty good looking dog withouth the hair, it looks normal.
Monday, May 16, 2005 4:23:00 PM
Poor Ling!!! I wonder how much weight she lost from all that hair. She looks so skinny now. =(
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 9:09:00 AM
For some reason, Ling has become much more cuddly since being shaved. She can actually fit on the couch now with me on it.
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 11:14:00 AM
how many lbs of hair did you shave off?
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 3:19:00 PM
dunno about how much it weighed, but she filled up two grocery bags with hair.
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 8:35:00 AM
you should sell the hair, there are a lot of bald people out there who would kill for that much fur.
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 6:46:00 PM
You inspired angela and I to cut Frankie's hair. I'll have to take some pics and show you what happened hehe.
Monday, May 23, 2005 1:34:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
hey, that's a pretty good looking dog withouth the hair, it looks normal.
Monday, May 16, 2005 4:23:00 PM
Poor Ling!!! I wonder how much weight she lost from all that hair. She looks so skinny now. =(
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 9:09:00 AM
For some reason, Ling has become much more cuddly since being shaved. She can actually fit on the couch now with me on it.
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 11:14:00 AM
how many lbs of hair did you shave off?
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 3:19:00 PM
dunno about how much it weighed, but she filled up two grocery bags with hair.
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 8:35:00 AM
you should sell the hair, there are a lot of bald people out there who would kill for that much fur.
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 6:46:00 PM
You inspired angela and I to cut Frankie's hair. I'll have to take some pics and show you what happened hehe.
Monday, May 23, 2005 1:34:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home