posted by pachoo at 10:18 AM
I'm confused. Is there supposed to be a link to an article about something, or have you finally gone off the deep end (as many have for years suspected would happen...)?
Friday, May 27, 2005 4:37:00 AM
The link is under 'genius'...LOL.
Friday, May 27, 2005 8:08:00 AM
ROFL. That's hilarious. Liquid fuel......HhAHA
Friday, May 27, 2005 8:35:00 AM
Ah. I see... Funny!
Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:23:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
I'm confused. Is there supposed to be a link to an article about something, or have you finally gone off the deep end (as many have for years suspected would happen...)?
Friday, May 27, 2005 4:37:00 AM
The link is under 'genius'...LOL.
Friday, May 27, 2005 8:08:00 AM
ROFL. That's hilarious. Liquid fuel......
HhAHA
Friday, May 27, 2005 8:35:00 AM
Ah. I see... Funny!
Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:23:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home