Friday, December 02, 2005

Top 5 Favorite Stories of the Past Year




As a 1-year retrospective, based on Lemon's suggestion I've compiled my favorite stories on this blog from the past year.

Feel free to contribute your own!

1. October 2005, "20 Random Facts about Pachoo". Lemon originally tagged me, and of the 5 people I tagged, only Tim and Angelpoo responded. We are all eagerly awaiting Happy Oblivion's and Angela's list.

2. August 2005, "Homeland Security Threat Level". A graphic which shows the color coded threat level as Sesame Street characters. It spawned a discussion as to which Street character was the most annoying.

3. July 2005, "Introducing Baby Charlotte". The Hsu-Kwans add to the brood.

4. July 2005, "Jokes That are Funny AND Educational". Nobody commented on this one, but it's still one of my favorites since the political humor is so ridiculously lame.

5. May 2005, "Engineering Design Project". The Cool Can Cooler was well received by the readers, but alas there are already items like that on the market.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

I loved alot on this blog too:

Ones that you particularly shined on:

1) Countdown

SO EXCITING!!!

2) Top X lists

You have quite a few of these, but I love your commentary and insight. My favorite, of course, is the games one!

3) Puppy Rescue

Pachoo and Kim have made me into even more of a dog person with their rescue efforts and the very heart-warming stories of each on your blog. Keep that up!

4) Photoshop Phun

This one had me ROLLING. Great showcase of Pachoo sense of humor

5) Not a particular post, but I love the photos. When combined with your commentary, they make for a fast and very fun read.


P.S. Angela did compile her 20 item list as a response to my post since she doesn't maintain her own blog. That leaves Happy Oblivion!

Friday, December 02, 2005 4:23:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Oops! Sorry about that Angela...I think you posted your list after that post moved down on the blog.

Friday, December 02, 2005 7:15:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home