Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Clippers Bandwagon Part 3

Man what a heartbreak last night. I dunno, I get a bad vibe from Raja Bell. Yeah, he's a great player but he just doesn't seem like a nice guy to me. Not because he's on the Suns. Steve Nash looks like a nice guy. Kurt Thomas looks like a nice guy. But not Raja Bell. Geez. Why am I worrying about it? I sound like a girl.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike J said...

Total heartbreaker. In the series, we lose one, then we win one. Hopefully we can win one more and give the clippers a chance to take game 7. I'm still proud of the clippers. Bell looks like that arrogant guy who was mean in high school cuz he was "the best."

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 2:01:00 PM

 
Blogger happyoblivion said...

4 hours in front of the TV, watching every second of the game...and the Clips get cheesed. I really hate the stupid bell sound they play after Raja Bell scores. Even after a stupid free throw, they play it. It's supposed to be for "Big Ben" Wallace on the Pistons.

All I can think of is Cassell's smile turning to frown with the 8 second violation....

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 9:50:00 PM

 
Blogger Mike J said...

That eight second violation was amazing. Who would have thought two seconds would have made such a difference.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:15:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Ah so thats where the gong comes from. That's just sad, them ripping off Big Ben...

Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home