Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Can't think of a title right now.

I've been out for a week on a business trip to Green Bay, WI.
Now I'm frazzled since work and schoolwork has piled up while I was gone.

Hopefully things will calm down as the week progresses.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mike J said...

Did you bring cheese?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 3:40:00 PM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Poor pachoo! Hang in there.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 7:00:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pachoo goes to school? Really? Where and studying what?

Angelpoo

Sunday, September 18, 2005 3:11:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pachoo goes to school? Really? Where and studying what?

Angelpoo

Sunday, September 18, 2005 3:11:00 AM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Yeah, I did bring cheese back. Gouda cheese to be exact. I personally don't care too much for cheese...and although the wife says Gouda is delicious, it tastes just like cheddar to me.

Monday, September 19, 2005 10:49:00 AM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Cal State Long Beach studying mechanical engineering...

Monday, September 19, 2005 10:50:00 AM

 
Blogger Mike J said...

you should try muenster, it's good plain and in a sandwich. Nothing fancy.

Monday, September 19, 2005 3:49:00 PM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

One of Angela's favorite sayings is "The Cheese Stands ALONE!!!".

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 5:18:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home