posted by pachoo at 4:48 PM
ernie is my favorite because he looks like a hamburger. I heard he's supposed to be puerto rican.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 6:56:00 PM
Hey, it's in order of most loveable (Oscar) to most annoying (Elmo)!
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 8:31:00 PM
No it's not! Most lovable is Cookie Monster!
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 8:54:00 PM
I agree, the annoying characters are at the top and the cool ones at the bottom. I don't like Ernie because he keeps messin' with Bert and his annoying laugh (sounds like "tssss ssss ssss sss"). Elmo is annoying because...well...he's Elmo.Oscar is cool because he keeps it real.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 9:40:00 AM
Cookie Monster was cool till he started to say that cookies are "sometimes food." What is that all about? Cookies and sweets are ALL the time food!
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 7:52:00 PM
Oscar rulez!
Thursday, August 18, 2005 5:10:00 AM
dude, i gotta go buy FCPG stock now
Thursday, August 18, 2005 12:34:00 PM
That's definitely an elmo level reply.
Thursday, August 18, 2005 1:26:00 PM
dude, that's so lame that if it was a horse, i'd shoot it. "awesome earning potential...Explode"? sheesh.
Thursday, August 18, 2005 2:23:00 PM
Uh oh. I think you made Elmo mad! He's gonna Faceprint you...
Thursday, August 18, 2005 3:10:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
ernie is my favorite because he looks like a hamburger. I heard he's supposed to be puerto rican.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 6:56:00 PM
Hey, it's in order of most loveable (Oscar) to most annoying (Elmo)!
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 8:31:00 PM
No it's not! Most lovable is Cookie Monster!
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 8:54:00 PM
I agree, the annoying characters are at the top and the cool ones at the bottom. I don't like Ernie because he keeps messin' with Bert and his annoying laugh (sounds like "tssss ssss ssss sss"). Elmo is annoying because...well...he's Elmo.
Oscar is cool because he keeps it real.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 9:40:00 AM
Cookie Monster was cool till he started to say that cookies are "sometimes food." What is that all about? Cookies and sweets are ALL the time food!
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 7:52:00 PM
Oscar rulez!
Thursday, August 18, 2005 5:10:00 AM
dude, i gotta go buy FCPG stock now
Thursday, August 18, 2005 12:34:00 PM
That's definitely an elmo level reply.
Thursday, August 18, 2005 1:26:00 PM
dude, that's so lame that if it was a horse, i'd shoot it. "awesome earning potential...Explode"? sheesh.
Thursday, August 18, 2005 2:23:00 PM
Uh oh. I think you made Elmo mad! He's gonna Faceprint you...
Thursday, August 18, 2005 3:10:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home