Thursday, September 22, 2005

A Warning to All of You...Um...Nevermind...



I generally consider myself pro-life in the great pro-life/pro-choice debate. My arguments aren't 100% concrete, but overall I believe human life begins shortly after conception. Anyhoo, my head was shaking in disbelief when I read that the Columbia Christians for Life organization, a pro-life Christian group, said that the satellite images of Hurricane Katrina looked like an unborn fetus. They argue that New Orleans was being punished because it has 10 abortion clinics in the city. Okkaaayyy....

So now a new hurricane is about to hit the gulf region AGAIN. I eagerly wait for what the Columbia Christians for Life will say about the satellite image of Hurricane Rita:




4 Comments:

Blogger Mike J said...

is anyone else giggling?

Thursday, September 22, 2005 8:05:00 PM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Hahahaha

Friday, September 23, 2005 6:09:00 AM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Why are people laughing? It's a very serious warning to all the manufacturers of turkey basters.

Friday, September 23, 2005 8:16:00 AM

 
Blogger Mike J said...

of course, I mean, I still remember what happened when I whipped out my turkey baster in front of a group of religious conservatives. Let's just say that thanks were not what they were giving.

Friday, September 23, 2005 1:47:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home