Friday, January 27, 2006

Tearing a New One





Here are a couple of views of our kitchen/living/dining room remodels. Originally there was a wall separating the kitchen from the rest of the house. That's now gone in addition to our carpet. So far we are a week into construction and although the house is currently very dusty, I am liking what I see.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike J said...

whoa..that's a big remodel. are you doing it yourself?

Saturday, January 28, 2006 8:37:00 AM

 
Blogger happyoblivion said...

Good thing that's not a load-bearing wall! I do think that was a good idea, opening up that space. What's the plan now? Are you going to make a big center island, or try to square off the kitchen so it's less like a galley? Don't forget to install a gas-flame wok burner for authentic Chinese cooking!

Saturday, January 28, 2006 12:25:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

No, we're asking Kim's dad and his homies to help with the work.

We are planning to put an island in the center with the cooktop range. Yup, it will be a gas-flame cooktop. All I need is a "C" posted on my front door and I'm ready to cook Chinesey.

Monday, January 30, 2006 3:08:00 PM

 
Blogger Mike J said...

nice, the current output just doesn't keep my wok hot enough.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 3:00:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home