Gurl Talk
I found this link (The Menstrual Hut - The Michigan Womyn's Music Festival Discussion Forum) from another blog that I frequent. It contains very interesting writings and posts from what appears to be feminists talking about their menstrual cycle.
A quote from MasterAmazon:
"Nods to all the womyn who bleed the sacred moonblood, this is what ties us together as females, back to the first human female who had the first menstrual cycle. This IS our womonpower, and what males fear!
Power to all the womyn who bleed the sacred blood! Power to our Sacred Moonblood Wisdom!
Yes, I anointed my drum for equinox, and played it at an equinox ritual! Here's to Spring, and to our Sacred Space in the hut!"
That's some weird stuff.

3 Comments:
and disturbing!
Monday, February 06, 2006 11:01:00 AM
gross. did she put period blood on her drum?
Monday, February 06, 2006 12:32:00 PM
doesn't sound like that's the case, but nonetheless we have been warned to fear it.
Monday, February 06, 2006 9:54:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home