Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Top 5 Romantic Comedies

Haven't done a Top 5 in a while...

A majority of romantic comedies suck big time, but once in a while a few come across that I think are quite good. Here's 5 of them:

5. Sweet Home Alabama
4. 13 Going on 30
3. Love Actually
2. Sideways
1. My Best Friend's Wedding

edited 2/1/06:
After receiving a few comments that Sideways is not a romantic comedy (dude, then what is it?), I have removed Sideways and inserted 'There's Something About Mary'. Is that romatically comical enough for you???

5. There's Something About Mary
4. Sweet Home Alabama
3. 13 Going on 30
2. Love Actually
1. My Best Friend's Wedding

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike J said...

i don't know if sideways is a romantic comedy...Love Actually is good except for that whole Voldemort and Nanny McPhee thing. What about sleepless in seattle or When Harry met Sally. C'mon, when Harry met Sally should have been way up there.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 3:01:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

I didn't like Sleepless in Seattle and I've never seen When Harry Met Sally...gonna Netflix it after I get through all of the war and anime movies I want to watch.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 3:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Mike J said...

I'm very into naruto right now.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 5:21:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home