Thursday, June 22, 2006

Countdown



21 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

so exciting!! =) i can't wait.

Monday, November 28, 2005 10:45:00 AM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

I can't believe Angela beat me to the first post on this!

Woo hooo!!!!!!!! Can't wait either =).

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:12:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this counting down to? Kim

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:08:00 AM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Take a wild guess.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:20:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was confused because you got the date wrong.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:27:00 AM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

I was off by 5 days, I think. It's corrected now.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:31:00 AM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Those dates are always +/- 15 ;)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 3:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Mike J said...

i know someone's going to laugh at me and not with me...but I don't understand. it says 9w6d. Is that nine weeks six days? why does it also say 211 days left? Is one the time that elapsed?

On a side note, do you guys have a baby registry somewhere?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 4:44:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Lemon,

You're correct...the top number is the time elapsed so far, the bottom number is how many days left.

Kim is setting up a registry but I'm not sure it's ready yet.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:43:00 PM

 
Blogger angelpoo said...

Congrats Pachoo!!! Father to be...how exciting!

Friday, December 02, 2005 1:06:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Thank you...thank you very much.

Friday, December 02, 2005 7:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

*tick tock tick tock*

*stares at the oven timer*

Saturday, December 10, 2005 6:49:00 PM

 
Blogger angelpoo said...

Thought of a name yet? How about Kim Chee Chiu :) (In Chinese where last name is first - Chiu Kim Chee) I am naming my kid Help Mih, Kick Mih, Eat Mih!

Saturday, December 10, 2005 9:05:00 PM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Pat Mih!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:16:00 AM

 
Blogger angelpoo said...

Good one Tim!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:35:00 AM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

*stares at the oven timer*

Monday, January 09, 2006 11:10:00 AM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

CONGRATS

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 4:59:00 PM

 
Blogger Mike J said...

baby came?

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 5:47:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Sure did...

8 lb 7.9 oz
Monday, June 19th

:)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 6:48:00 PM

 
Blogger Mike J said...

congratulations!!!!!!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 12:03:00 AM

 
Blogger happyoblivion said...

Congrats! Now you have a little M.C.!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:25:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home