posted by pachoo at 4:58 PM
What the? The song never ends! Now it is stuck in my head. :O
Saturday, May 12, 2007 4:15:00 PM
I had mexican food for lunch and what kept running through my mind?"He saw beans lotsa beans lotsa beans lotsa beans"
Saturday, May 12, 2007 6:31:00 PM
I'm going to get in trouble here at work because of that ....
Friday, May 18, 2007 2:23:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
What the? The song never ends! Now it is stuck in my head. :O
Saturday, May 12, 2007 4:15:00 PM
I had mexican food for lunch and what kept running through my mind?
"He saw beans lotsa beans lotsa beans lotsa beans"
Saturday, May 12, 2007 6:31:00 PM
I'm going to get in trouble here at work because of that ....
Friday, May 18, 2007 2:23:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home