I like this website too. The 3 you mentioned are favorites of mine also (especially Buck Rogers), as are Quantum Leap, MacGyver, and Magnum P.I. Been watching lots of MacGyver and Quantum Leap recently.
And don't forget the catchy theme from CHiPs!!! Yeah! And Dr. Who (which I sing with the lyrics "Pa-trick Chiuuuuu, Patrick Chiu..."). And the Greatest American Hero!!! And Perry Mason!
Oh shoot, you've introduced me to another thing to suck up all my time...
That website you posted above is even better since it tries to include the composer. I never knew that Danny Elfman composed the theme to Sledge Hammer!
Ah yes, how could I forget the CHiPs theme?!?! Especially when as a kid (and occasionally now) I would sing "Daaah Daaah Duh Dah Daaaaaaaaaaaaaah" everytime a pair of motorcycle cops drove by.
All I remember about Buck Rogers is that funny robot noise that moving trash can would make....
But Airwolf, CHiPs and Thundercats Hoooooo! are the ones that reading this post caused my memory to immediately recall. I'm sure I'm going to have those TV theme songs stuck in my head all day now.
3 Comments:
I like this website too. The 3 you mentioned are favorites of mine also (especially Buck Rogers), as are Quantum Leap, MacGyver, and Magnum P.I. Been watching lots of MacGyver and Quantum Leap recently.
And don't forget the catchy theme from CHiPs!!! Yeah! And Dr. Who (which I sing with the lyrics "Pa-trick Chiuuuuu, Patrick Chiu..."). And the Greatest American Hero!!! And Perry Mason!
Oh shoot, you've introduced me to another thing to suck up all my time...
Saturday, January 01, 2005 3:35:00 AM
That website you posted above is even better since it tries to include the composer. I never knew that Danny Elfman composed the theme to Sledge Hammer!
Ah yes, how could I forget the CHiPs theme?!?! Especially when as a kid (and occasionally now) I would sing "Daaah Daaah Duh Dah Daaaaaaaaaaaaaah" everytime a pair of motorcycle cops drove by.
Saturday, January 01, 2005 10:44:00 AM
All I remember about Buck Rogers is that funny robot noise that moving trash can would make....
But Airwolf, CHiPs and Thundercats Hoooooo! are the ones that reading this post caused my memory to immediately recall. I'm sure I'm going to have those TV theme songs stuck in my head all day now.
Monday, January 03, 2005 6:37:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home