Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The Chronicles of Logan 2

Logan has now been at our house for about 2 days, but we have not been able to post the "Found Dogs" around the neighborhood due to the rainy weather. I am planning to take Logan into our vet to check to see if he is microchipped which possibly can help trace him to his previous family.

Otherwise, he is acting like any 3-year old boy would; rambunctious, rebellious, playful, sweet, and quite emotional.

12 Comments:

Blogger angelpoo said...

Whoa, never knew that dogs are THAT advanced...microchipped??? I thought only people on X-Files are microchipped by aliens. Dogs too? This is freaky.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005 11:16:00 PM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Haha sounds like fun; hey, that sounds like Pat! Emotional - yup!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005 8:10:00 AM

 
Blogger happyoblivion said...

Does Logan eat longans?

Wednesday, January 05, 2005 8:22:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

I would guess that yes, he would eat longans, since I have caught him chewing on cardboard boxes, plastic toy guns, and ribbons.

Thursday, January 06, 2005 8:07:00 AM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Is he sociable with other dogs?

Thursday, January 06, 2005 2:52:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Logan loves to play with other dogs, and unfortunately beats up Scruffy since Scruff doesn't know how to play.

To answer Angelpoo's question, yes, the microchip is implanted between their shoulderblades and when scanned, will show an ID which can be traced back to the registered owner.

It works the same way as the ones we have in us humans...y'know...implanted in our brains when we all got our "immunization" shots as kids...

Thursday, January 06, 2005 3:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

You got an immunization shot in your brain? No wonder Pat is so smart!

Friday, January 07, 2005 7:26:00 AM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Woah! He's farting fire!!!

Sorry couldn't resist the south park reference haha.

Friday, January 07, 2005 7:27:00 AM

 
Blogger angelpoo said...

No wonder I am feel so stupid. I need immunization in my brain...stick crayons up my nose like Homer Simpson to make me SMRT!

So let's say you keep Logan for another month and no response from anyone about letting their dog loose. And then you have build a really close relationship with him. Whatcha gonna do when the owner finally remembers he lost his dog and comes to you to get it back? I would punch him in the face and say "No way Jose!"

Saturday, January 08, 2005 7:31:00 PM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Pat!!! Where's the next installment of the Logan adventures?

Thursday, January 13, 2005 3:50:00 PM

 
Blogger happyoblivion said...

Pat says: "My dog ate my weblog."

Saturday, January 15, 2005 10:25:00 AM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Sorry gang, work has been stressful and busy for the past 2 weeks...but I've passed the difficult part of the project and should have more time to post my random thoughts. Cheerio!

Saturday, January 15, 2005 9:52:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home