Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Goodbye, Scotty.



James Doohan (aka Scotty from Star Trek) died today. I am sad. I love the original Star Trek series. The Next Generation is good too, but the original series rewlz. Scotty will always be the coolest engineer ever.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

I never got into the original Star Trek.. but Scotty was my favorite out of that series. I shall use beam me up scotty in all my work meetings today in his honor.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 10:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Mike J said...

His was the only decent carryover from the original to the newer series. Did he ever get that star on the walk of fame?

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 2:10:00 PM

 
Blogger angelpoo said...

Hee hee...I am commenting just for the heck of commenting. I really don't know much about Scotty or anything about Star Trek. All I know is I love Data :) Maybe I was too young and in Hong Kong when the Star Trek series was a hit???

Friday, July 22, 2005 10:55:00 AM

 
Blogger Rusty said...

go to http://news.independent.co.uk/people/obituaries/ for a lovely report on his life and the walk of fame star.

Friday, July 22, 2005 11:32:00 AM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Thanks Rusty. I knew he got a star but didn't know under what circumstances or the time.

Friday, July 22, 2005 12:15:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home