American Film Institute's Top 100 Movie Quotes
I love Top ___ lists. It brings order to the world. I don't care much for Dave Letterman's lists, but all other lists I like to read. The American Film Institute just released their Top 100 Movie Quotes. You can find it here.
A couple of my favorites:
- I love the smell of napalm in the morning. APOCALYPSE NOW (1979)
- Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape! PLANET OF THE APES (1968)
- Soylent Green is people! SOYLENT GREEN (1973)
- Nobody puts Baby in a corner. DIRTY DANCING (1987)

8 Comments:
It's people!!!!!!
Friday, June 24, 2005 5:49:00 AM
That just cracks me up. LOL.
Friday, June 24, 2005 5:49:00 AM
My favorites:
- Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges! THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE (1948)
- Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. CASABLANCA (1942)
- Soylent Green is people! SOYLENT GREEN (1973)
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. THE GODFATHER (1972)
Friday, June 24, 2005 5:56:00 AM
AAAAAEEAAAAEEEAAA-EEEAAAAEEEAAAAAAAA
Any Tarzan movie.
Friday, June 24, 2005 6:48:00 AM
Does that mean you like it when Kim makes you the honey-do lists?
Friday, June 24, 2005 12:52:00 PM
As long as the honey-do list is in the form of a top ___ list.
Friday, June 24, 2005 1:49:00 PM
lone ranger,
you should allow comments in your blog. you write some interesting stuff that a lot of people would love to comment on.
Friday, June 24, 2005 1:53:00 PM
Some quotes that I find interesting:
"Love means never having to say you're sorry." - Somehow that usually never applies...
"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" - Mad Choo, run!!!
"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Just eat all the chocolates and you don't care what u gonna get cuz you get it all!
"I feel the need - the need for speed!" - Play the game and crash the cops.
Monday, June 27, 2005 1:18:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home