Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Go Lance Go!




There are only a handful of people in this world that I truly admire, and Lance Armstrong is one of them. To battle back from testicular and brain cancer to go on to win the Tour de France six times in a row is just downright awesome. Bring home one more, Lance!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

I agree. Amazing what Lance can do. I guess I'm kinda the opposite in terms of people I admire. I admire lots of people for specific traits, even you Pat!

Thursday, June 30, 2005 6:26:00 AM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Awwww shucks, Tim.

I should probably clarify the original post. What I meant was not "There are only a handful of people in this world that I truly admire", I meant to say "There are only a handful of ATHLETES in this world".

There are plenty of people that I admire, and Tim Hsu-Kwan is one of them.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 8:20:00 AM

 
Blogger Angela said...

I use to like him a lot more before he left his wife. I know I know... maybe things just didn't work out for them but still....It just bothers me a bit that he left his wife and is now with Sheryl Crow.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Mike J said...

what is this man-love fest? I lost a little respect for him ditching his wife. I mean, she got all the crap, and then he leaves. Crow gets all the good stuff. I liked how last year he wouldn't let that one dude who narc'd on his friend win that stage. I thought that was pretty tight.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 3:22:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

I agree, the divorce thing did take him down a few notches.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 2:50:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home