Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Twilight Zone Marathon




Did any of you catch the 4th of July 'Twilight Zone' Marathon on the Sci-Fi channel? Yes? That's good. Tell me how awesome it was because I couldn't watch a SINGLE EPISODE since someone (who shall remain anonymous) monopolized the TV for the entire weekend watching stupid Korean dramas.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike J said...

Dude, it's time to go buy your own tv. Or get a tv card for your puter. OR Get one of those teeny vcr/tv combos specifically for use for korean dramas.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 11:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

hahaha. You know you love those Korean dramas. BTW, the Kwan family drama had a happy ending. I'll fill you and Kim in shortly.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:37:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Unlike most people who buy a widescreen to watch the Super Bowl, I'm planning to get one specially for watching the Twilight Zone.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 6:10:00 PM

 
Blogger happyoblivion said...

Twilight Zone rocks.

Friday, July 08, 2005 8:06:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home