Thursday, February 16, 2006

Celebrity Sighting

Yesterday after the gynocologist visit, Kim, my mom, and I were eating lunch at a vegetarian Chinese restaurant on Valley Blvd. Kim then informed me that two tables over was none other than the most cool and famous of all the Chinese people: WILLIAM HUNG! I wanted to walk over and sneak a picture with my cell phone, but chickened out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

wow!! did he look the same or is he all like a diva now?

Sunday, February 19, 2006 3:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Mike J said...

why did you have to mention the gyno, then eating out, then william hung? It's like a roller coaster ride in my brain.

Monday, February 20, 2006 12:49:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

I think he looked the same...he still has those two front crooked teeth so my guess is no, he has not gone diva.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 3:16:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home