Extremist?
I would prefer to keep "I dunno" easy-going and upbeat, but after reading an article about President Bush's inaugural celebrations and the response from Nancy Pelosi, I'm fired up and HAD to say something.
Quote from Nancy Pelosi, House Minority Leader: "Personally, I don't feel much like celebrating. So I'm going to mark the occasion by pledging to do everything in my power to fight the extremist Republican's destructive agenda."
Listen kids, there is NO EXTREMIST RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY TAKING OVER AMERICA. President Bush won the 2004 election fair and square. You may disagree with his policies and beliefs (I voted for him, but I don't agree with everything he does), but if President Bush wins both the electoral vote and the popular vote, then by definition he is NOT EXTREMIST. Instead of an "extremist Republican's destructive agenda", it should be more accurately called a "populist conversative platform supported by a majority of Americans."

3 Comments:
Pat's part of the conspiracy!!!! You extremist right winged neo-conservative pansy.
Mwahahaha.
Friday, January 21, 2005 9:02:00 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Friday, January 21, 2005 9:21:00 AM
As Brother Jed would say
"You will BURN IN THE LAKE OF ... "
you know the rest.
Friday, January 21, 2005 9:23:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home