Movie News
0n my Netflix queue...
Our household is currently on a 2 month gift subscription to Netflix, and so far we are enjoying the movies and selection available. My current queue consists of 3 sci-fi movies from the 80's: Tron, Blade Runner, and Aliens. Can't wait.
In addition, we just recently watched I, Robot starring Will Smith. It's quite entertaining. Not as bad as some critics say.

4 Comments:
What else have you guys seen? We had the Blockbuster Flip it thing for one month. I think we checked out around 35 movies that month. What a month!!!
Sunday, January 16, 2005 9:36:00 PM
We are not moving as quickly as I'd like, but so far we have watched Big Fish, Garden State, and I,Robot, and have waiting Spiderman 2 and King Arthur.
Monday, January 17, 2005 9:46:00 AM
Did you get the elliptical trainer built yet Pat? During that month long video fest, I actually got in more exercise than usual since it made cycling indoors quite fun.
Tuesday, January 18, 2005 9:52:00 AM
It will soon be up...planning on this weekend.
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 4:00:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home