Friday, January 21, 2005

Good Websites


SimCity Classic


In addition to the blogs listed on the right, there are only about 10 websites I go to on a regular basis. Here are 3 of them. Hopefully you will get as much enjoyment out of them as I do.

LA Weekly
A Los Angeles-based newspaper that is insightful and unabashedly liberal. Good stuff.

Abandonia
This site features "old" computer games for downloading. Most are so old that the publishers don't care for them anymore. I, however, now get to enjoy some games that I was too poor or too cheap to buy in high school.

PetEducation.com
Info on maintaining your four-legged pooping machine.

2 Comments:

Blogger happyoblivion said...

More things I can fritter my time away on! I just went to Abandonia and spent a bunch of time browsing through old favorites. This must be part of the Pat Chiu right-wing conspiracy to suck my brains out!

Friday, January 21, 2005 5:50:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Oh enough with the right-wing conspiracy! :)

Sunday, January 23, 2005 1:00:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home