Friday, March 03, 2006

Grouphug.us

Sometimes when I'm bored I'll head over to www.grouphug.us. It's one of those "confession" sites where random anonymous people post their confessions. Most of the posters sound like teenagers or college kids.

Here's an interesting one:

"I was really drunk one weekend and unknowingly peed in one of my roommate's drawers."

Happy Oblivion, in case you're wondering, no I didn't post that one.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike J said...

whoa...that site is kind of depressing. I once let my friend pee in my roommate's shampoo.

Friday, March 03, 2006 11:43:00 AM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Yeah, it kinda puts your life in perspective. In a strange way, I always feel better about myself knowing that I'm not as screwed up as THOSE people.

Friday, March 03, 2006 12:54:00 PM

 
Blogger happyoblivion said...

Geez, these people are really screwed up... Just great.

And Pachoo, thanks...

Sunday, March 05, 2006 6:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home