posted by pachoo at 1:43 PM
Congratulations! More business for the pediatricians, whoohahahaa!
Thursday, September 20, 2007 6:57:00 PM
Oh my...so I guess we're all in agreement that doctors are in it for the money (which is perfectly fine) and not for the good of mankind?
Friday, September 21, 2007 3:12:00 PM
i can't believe you posted a picture of a pee stick. That's alliteration.
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 4:43:00 PM
In case our second kid questions as one day, I actually peed on this stick on September 3, 2007. :) Kimmy
Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:04:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Congratulations! More business for the pediatricians, whoohahahaa!
Thursday, September 20, 2007 6:57:00 PM
Oh my...so I guess we're all in agreement that doctors are in it for the money (which is perfectly fine) and not for the good of mankind?
Friday, September 21, 2007 3:12:00 PM
i can't believe you posted a picture of a pee stick. That's alliteration.
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 4:43:00 PM
In case our second kid questions as one day, I actually peed on this stick on September 3, 2007. :) Kimmy
Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:04:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home