Saturday, January 22, 2005

The Chronicles of Logan 5


Bye Logan!

This morning, Kim and I accompanied Logan to his new family in West LA. Although Logan was here for only 2 weeks and never fully settled in, his departure leaves quite a large void. Our home seems a bit more empty without him.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I'm going to miss Logan too. =( Maybe we can get a Chronicle of Toby, Ling, Brownie and Scruffy instead?

Saturday, January 22, 2005 10:44:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

I'll still post occasionally about Logan...updates from his new family. We just got an email from them today saying that despite several small accidents, he is adjusting well to their house. :)

I'm imagining what a "Chronicle of Scuffy" will look like: stumbled around...barked at nothing...stumbled some more...barked at Patrick...slept in the bathroom...whined about nothing...stumbled into the table...

Sunday, January 23, 2005 1:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Awwww Bye Logan!

That really is a heart warming chronicle though since there are alot of strays that just get roped up. Logan was very fortunately to have met you and Kim.

Monday, January 24, 2005 7:16:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home