Happy Oblivion back in L.A.

Happy O chomping down on Zankou Chicken.
Last night, Mr Oblivion visited the Chiu residence and we went to eat dinner at Zankou Chicken. They serve one of the best spiced and grilled chicken that I have ever tasted. Included is a garlic-mayo sauce that totally rules.

6 Comments:
which one did you go to? I live a few blocks down from the one in Van Nuys and i didn't think it was that great, but maybe i just ordered the wrong thing. Pricy, no?
Monday, February 21, 2005 11:32:00 AM
Where's the picture of the happy O? That would be with the mouth open!
Bryan,
when are you going to come visit in Philly? I'll be happy to put some of Pat's steaks in your happy O ;)
Monday, February 21, 2005 12:00:00 PM
We went to the one in Pasadena. I normally get the 1/2 chicken which is about $4.
Monday, February 21, 2005 12:13:00 PM
Hey! What the?! Someone put a picture of my noggin on this bloggin!
Monday, February 21, 2005 11:05:00 PM
Yum!! That chicken sandwich looks so good. You'll have to come to Philly now Bryan so you can have some cheesesteaks!
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 12:31:00 PM
I believe most people favor Pat's cheesesteaks over Geno's.
Thursday, February 24, 2005 8:45:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home