The Chronicles of Logan 6
Introducing Lennox
Logan's new family has given him a new name, Lennox. I'm guessing it comes from Lennox Lewis, who is, ironically, a BOXER! So far, it looks like his new parents love him and he's slowly adapting to his new environment. Like most of West LA, their apartment complex is very dog friendly and I have no doubt Lennox will soon be making a lot of new friends.
Any future updates will, of course, now be known as "The Chronicles of Lennox".

2 Comments:
What a cutie pie!!!! Lennox looks so happy chewing on his toy. I can't wait for more updates. Are his new parents going to keep you posted with pics? I am wondering how big he is going to get.
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 8:28:00 PM
Yes, the new owners occasionally post pictures to an online photo album. Actually, one of the owners is a mutual friend of Kim's (a coworker of Kim's friend). Apparently she talks about Lennox a lot at work. :) Although they have not emailed us recently, we can safely say they are doing well.
Thursday, January 27, 2005 10:05:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home