Saturday, February 05, 2005

Friday Night Lights



When it comes to sports movies, I usually find them very good (Any Given Sunday) or very bad (Space Jam, Remember the Titans). We just watched Friday Night Lights (ironically, on Friday night) and I found it much better than I expected. It's a drama about small-town high school football and all of the pressures that surround it. It just came out on DVD so if you're looking for a decent movie, I recommend this one. The girlies in my house liked it also!

4 Comments:

Blogger happyoblivion said...

"Hoosiers" is the best sports movie ever!!!

Saturday, February 05, 2005 8:12:00 PM

 
Blogger Mike J said...

Clearly someone has not seen Rudy. I dare any man to tell me that they didn't cry at that movie.

Sunday, February 06, 2005 3:08:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Okay guys, both Hoosiers and Rudy are on my Netflix queue. Don't make me regret it!

Sunday, February 06, 2005 8:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Celtic Pride!!!

Play that funky music, white boy.

Monday, February 07, 2005 7:16:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home