Michael Jackson Trial

He looks totally innocent to me.
As my wife will tell you, I am a news junkie. For some reason, I really like reading the news on the internet, no matter how oddball or obscure it is. Speaking of oddball, the Michael Jackson trial has just completed jury selection and will begin opening arguments soon.
Based on what I know of the charges and the evidence, my hunch is that he will be acquitted of all charges.

8 Comments:
He looks totally innocent...of being human! Muahahahahahah. Okay, not that funny.
AMG
http://anonymousmidwestgirl.blogspot.com
Thursday, February 24, 2005 8:59:00 AM
EGADS! Please warn us before you go posting scary photos on your blog!
Oh, and congrats for expanding your readership--you have more fans than you know!
Thursday, February 24, 2005 5:28:00 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thursday, February 24, 2005 7:42:00 PM
I love reading the news too!! Here is something that I read today.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/24/sperm.theft.ap/index.html
I'm not sure what to make of it. I guess sometimes the news just gets a bit weird.
Thursday, February 24, 2005 7:44:00 PM
Dude, that's a weird news story. I would make a crass comment, but I think I'll try and be a grown up right now.
Thursday, February 24, 2005 8:14:00 PM
Aww c'mon! I love crass comments!
Friday, February 25, 2005 7:36:00 AM
Haha, you're readership has increased by at least 16% Ratings are up Pat!
That's a hilarious picture, where do you get them? Do you use hellobot to post?
Saturday, February 26, 2005 10:41:00 AM
I get my pictures from random sites, but the news related pictures I grab from Yahoo news.
Yup, I do use hellobot to post the pictures.
Monday, February 28, 2005 7:39:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home