Monday, February 21, 2005

Toby's 1-Year Birthday in 2001


They grow up so fast...

Angela had requested a puppy picture of Toby, but 2001 is the farthest back I could dig (we have puppy pics, but they are not digitized). Here is a picture of Toby's one year birthday party in September of 2001. Half of you probably find this picture cute, the other half of you think we're basketcases.

It was the first time I ever threw a doggy birthday. As ridiculous as it looks, I look back on that moment quite fondly.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Did Toby actually get to eat the cake? =)

THat's really cute - I request a Toby graduation picture follow up!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 11:57:00 AM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

Yes, I have a few pictures of Toby eating his cake.

Unfortunately, there were no graduation pictures since Toby did not attend it. We did, however, have a graduation party without him.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 1:55:00 PM

 
Blogger Angela said...

Did Ling have a Bday party too? I hope Oreo didn't see that pic or else she might be mad that her parents didn't throw her a party for her first birthday.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 12:33:00 PM

 
Blogger pachoo said...

We will have to throw him one when Kim and I visit Philly again.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 8:46:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home